Life's Good Life's Good

Spectacular

This was really well done! I just love the animations!

Damn Pumpkin Damn Pumpkin

love the process

I like that you started with random voice overs first. That's always a fun way to go about creating something. It wasn't the funniest turn out, but it was still intriguing :)

TBC: Episode 4 TBC: Episode 4

haha

This one was pretty good. I went back and watched your other episodes. The first one was really clever... then you lost me a little, and then you part way came back with this one. You probably weren't expecting anyone to be able to keep up with these things anyways, lol. Good job!

JustSomeKiwi responds:

Yeah, it's easier to keep up with the details when you're thinking them up yourself.

Thanks for your feedback!

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

Amazingly... !

The controls turned out extremely laptop friendly. As long as you have a nice pad (i.e. a mac, lol) you can aim and shoot very fluidly. Really great concept! Great job.

You Wear Shorts in Miami PREV You Wear Shorts in Miami PREV

You really improved it!

I don't mean to insult this one, but after hearing your final and then coming across this it's hard to listen to. I mean this as a complement as mean as that sounds :)

I love the final product, it's amazing!

Mid-Night responds:

Don't worry, I completely agree, that one was much better than this one :)

Candy Zoo Candy Zoo

Still love it

Newgrounds really opens up some random and extremely enjoyable music. In the recent past I would have looked at most of this stuff as corny and stupid, but now it just makes me smile :)

Great job with the song. Was it for a particular purpose or did you just feel like making a children's song?

curriemaster responds:

Hey there, thanks very much for taking the time to review! I was trying to make this song as fun and silly as possible while still allowing children (I imagine, I dont have kids - actually I need to test this on some one day!) to sing/dance along.

This song was for a competition on the Audio Portal in March to create a children's song. It came second overall, which is a reasonably good result. Thanks again for the review, much appreciated, and glad you like the song! :)

[Hard Trance] Dreaming Deeply [Hard Trance] Dreaming Deeply

Waking Dreams

This is giving me waking dreams! I really love this song. It's just playing... over and over. Haha.

ElectroLord99 responds:

yea lol i dont really remember what dream i had back then... but it was pretty cool, considering it made this song :P

The Lost Universe The Lost Universe

Haha

It is really large... and cool effects by the way :)